How to Subscribe to Carnegie Hall+
Carnegie Hall+ is now available on:
Apple TV app
Sign up for a seven-day free trial* and subscribe directly to Carnegie Hall+ on the Apple TV app (available to customers in the United States and additional global territories).
- Open the Apple TV app on your device.†
- Look for Carnegie Hall+ under Channels.
- Sign up for Carnegie Hall+.
View detailed instructions on the Apple website.
*Carnegie Hall+ costs $7.99 per month, and is available on the Apple TV app, Spectrum, and Verizon Fios. New customers can sign up for a seven-day free trial and subscribe directly on the Apple TV app. Plan auto renews until cancelled.
†The Apple TV app is available on Apple devices as well as eligible smart TVs, gaming consoles, and streaming devices. See all.
Spectrum customers can subscribe to Carnegie Hall+ in the following ways:
- Find Carnegie Hall+ via the On Demand networks list.
- Using your remote, use Instant Upgrade to subscribe, either by navigating to the Video On Demand networks list or visiting channel 2495.
If you are having difficulty adding Carnegie Hall+ to your plan, call Spectrum Customer Service at 1-855-777-2664.
Find out more.
View where Spectrum is available.
Verizon Fios customers can subscribe to Carnegie Hall+ in the following ways:
- Launch On Demand / Networks on your set-top box, find Carnegie Hall+, and select Subscribe.
- Log in to your account on Verizon.com, navigate to the TV Management section, select Change My TV Plan; find Carnegie Hall+ in the Add Premium Channels section.
- Open your My Fios App, navigate to ‘About My TV Service’ and find Carnegie Hall+ under ‘Additional Channels’.
If you are having difficulty adding Carnegie Hall+ to your plan, call Verizon Customer Service at 1-800 Verizon (1-800-837-4966).
View where Verizon Fios is available.
DISH customers can subscribe to Carnegie Hall+ online at https://my.dish.com/carnegiehallplus, in the MyDISH App, or by calling 1-800-333-DISH.
Once subscribed, DISH customers can find Carnegie Hall+ in the following ways:
- Once subscribed, navigate to Channel 296 in the guide.
- Use the voice remote to search for “Carnegie Hall Plus.”
- Go to the On Demand Menu, select “Browse by Channel,” and look for Carnegie Hall+.
- Open the DISH Anywhere App or go to dishanywhere.com, and browse the Networks tab or search for Carnegie Hall+.
If you are having difficulty adding Carnegie Hall+ to your plan, call DISH Customer Service at 1-800-333-3474.
Find out more.
View where DISH is available.
Sling TV customers can subscribe to Carnegie Hall+ in the following ways:
- From your Sling home screen, navigate to Settings, then Account, then Services.
- On the web, navigate to sling.com/account.
If you are having difficulty adding Carnegie Hall+ to your plan, call Sling TV Customer Service at 1-888-363-1777.