Frequently Asked Questions
What is Carnegie Hall+?
- Carnegie Hall+ is a premium subscription video on-demand channel curated by Carnegie Hall, featuring unforgettable performances by celebrated artists from the world’s leading stages.
- With many programs offered exclusively on Carnegie Hall+ and most available to viewers in the United States for the first time, the newly launched channel features a thrilling collection of new and historic full-length classical music concerts, operas, dance, artist portraits, music documentaries, and offerings for families.
- Carnegie Hall+ was created through a partnership between Carnegie Hall and Unitel, the world’s leading classical music audio-visual producer and distributor. Unitel owes its one-of-a-kind collection to its long-term and often exclusive artistic partnerships with leading performing arts institutions, including the Salzburg Festival, Vienna Philharmonic, Daniel Barenboim’s West-Eastern Divan Orchestra, the BBC Proms, and many more.
- Carnegie Hall+ features programs that have been selected from Unitel’s stellar catalog with new titles added regularly. Additional digital presentations from Carnegie Hall will be added over time.
- On the Apple TV app, Carnegie Hall+ provides a superior video and audio experience with 4K UHD and Dolby Atmos audio, respectively, for select programs for the optimal at-home viewing and listening experience.
How much does Carnegie Hall+ cost?
- In the United States, Carnegie Hall+ costs $7.99 per month.
- Beyond the United States, subscription rates vary. Please check your Apple TV app for more information in your territory.
Is Carnegie Hall+ available outside of the United States?
How do I subscribe or get access to Carnegie Hall+?
Will Carnegie Hall+ be available via other providers? If so, when? How do I request it?
- Carnegie Hall+ will soon become available via additional providers.
- Sign up to be the first to know about new Carnegie Hall+ providers.
What types of programs are available on Carnegie Hall+?
- A variety of classical music performances, operas, dance, films, and more are available on the channel.
Are programs family-friendly?
- Carnegie Hall+ includes a selection of programs recommended for family viewing. This collection can be accessed by navigating to Kids and Family.
In what languages is Carnegie Hall+ available?
- The channel is currently available in English with English subtitles for foreign-language programming; Carnegie Hall+ plans to introduce the channel in additional languages in the future.
Who can help me access my Carnegie Hall+ subscription and watch it on my device?
- For technical support with Apple devices, please contact Apple directly.
- Spectrum customers should contact Spectrum Customer Service at 1-855-777-2664.
- Verizon Fios customers should contact Verizon Customer Service at 1-800 Verizon (1-800-837-4966).
- Sling TV customers should contact Sling TV Customer Service at 1-888-363-1777 or visit Sling TV online
- DISH customers should contact DISH Customer Service at 1-800-333-3474 or visit DISH online.
- Astound customers should contact Astound Customer Service at 1-800-4-ASTOUND (1-800-427-8686) or visit Astound online (astound.com/tv/on-demand/carnegie-hall-plus/).